16.2.10

___________________________________________________________________
 
twice a year I get excited. the transition seasons between summer and winter - they are my fave.
why? the best way to describe it, is that you are able to wear whatever you want. jeans and a
hoodie might render you warm if you sit in the sun for too long. yet on the contrary, shorts and a 
tee might have you feeling slightly cool once in the shade for a while. this weather energizes me. it
makes me feel fresh, ready to tackle anything. this morning as I walked to my regular caffination 
station, I caught a glimpse of such weather. the reality is that it's still summer and far hotter than
I would like. But friends, the transition season is looming...
b-

1 comment:

  1. science brain my ASS. you have superior english skills. steph.

    ReplyDelete